Thursday, September 6, 2012

Facebook vs blog

So I have been debating...facebook postings or blog postings. I am a facebook gal, I love that I get notification right away. I forget blog names and I forget to check but unfortunately facebook updates sometimes become to frequent, people get 2 -3 a day and like a more streamline approach so in an effort to make things easier I am going to post regularly to my blog and less frequently to facebook. I hope that works better. I want only those who WANT to see ideas, products and notices to receive them . So for today I am posting one of my newest creations. The cleaning kit. I put mine together last week and LOVE it. Everything in one spot. No more hunting for clean rags, furniture polish, windex...yep all together. So check out the Organizing Utility tote. $30 and so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment